sabato 30 settembre 2017

The last couple of months

We are so behind in reporting our adventures that maybe easiest thing to do is bullet points and photos:

  • We had our first visitor in August. Teresa arrived just before National Day and made us feel like tourists again
  • We saw the fire works on the bay for Singapore 52nd birthday
  • Went to Siem Reap for a weekend: AWESOME place and AWESOME people.
  • We continue pushing our gastronomic boundaries by eating insects, flies and spiders. I had something stuck in my throat for a few days (or did I just imagine it?) but it was worth it.
  • It’s been an alcoholic August, cheers! With Dain visiting for one day, Davide for two, Andrea moving to Singapore and Dan doing handover with Marco we have been drinking all sort of spirits... (thank you Simon for having introduced us to Moscow Mule!)
  • We have been off to UK for about two weeks. It’s been a feast of food pretty much every day.
  • I wore my Burberry all the time, and jeans and sometimes socks. YAY! Small things that make me happy
  • We have spent quality time with family, friends and colleagues.
  • Weekend in Stavanger: autumn, graffiti and family delighted us!
  • And I have managed to send my citizenship application! Super-YAY!!! It’s been an adventure, but I made it :) and now I can only wait with my fingers and toes crossed that I will be invited to affirm my allegiance to the Queen.
  • Back to damp Singapore, I had to trade my straight hair for beautifully painted toes nails… I guess everything has a prize, so welcome back spots and shitty skin, but I will get you tanned ;)
  • I have found a sign that represents us perfectly! (It was not even mid-day.)













































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento