giovedì 9 giugno 2016

KL and back

First trip to Malaysia ticked.
Went to KL for a day and I've seen absolutely nothing.
Petronas Lubricants is no longer in the famous towers. Obviously!
So I have seen even less than in my day trips to Wolfsburg.
Had lunch at a French brasserie in a shopping mall and after the meeting (2 hours spent agreeing, literally repeating the same shared opinion!) went back to the airport. Not even a glimpse of what the life across the border of my city/country looks like. Not impressed.
Managed to snap this picture from the lounge where we were doing emails while waiting to go and see Petronas, where I did something embarrassing. Something that might have changed my colleagues opinion of me (thank god PLI wasn't with us...) We were marvelling at a video of the customer which was filmed in Turin and the same guy kept appearing over and over again. Someone important I thought, and instead ok biting my tongue and smile silently (like beautiful Asian ladies do all the time) I talked... And the important person in the video was Lewis Hamilton. I feel sick at my ignorance. Marco, and all of you boys reading this post, please forgive me.
P.S. I lied, on the way to the airport I have seen lots and lots of Palm trees.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento