martedì 6 ottobre 2020

As time passes, 05/10/2020

Two years today since we have left Singapore, two years since we have come back home. Two years full of life, milestones and love. Singapore and all it represented is still vivid in my heart. The desire to go back is strong and it gets stronger by the day. Till we come back dear Asia, I treasure you in my heart and in the smiles your memory paints onto my face. I leave you with the thoughts, never published, I had last year on the very same day.
Another autumn is here. It marks exactly one year since our return from Singapore. Last year today we left. Marco and a pregnant me. This year we are three, Maya is joy, laughter, exhaustion and a wonderful new life. I often think of Singapore, our life at the equator, the delicious food, the crazy heat day and night, the city commute and the life lived in flip-flops. It’s been awesome. Difficult but awesome. I’d do it again, and again. I left feeling content and grateful. One year on I’m nostalgic like crazy. I went over with the desire to travel and have the experiences of a lifetime, I came back with two lives, forever entwined with Asia, forever grateful
.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento