mercoledì 13 luglio 2016

Update

Dear readers of our blog, I feel the need to apologise for our lack of commitment in reporting the amazing adventure of living in the East, but the last few weeks have been very intense.
After Japan, we were literally DESTROYED by the results of the Brexit referendum, and since then a significant amount of sadness has greyed out our amazing memories of Japan and our enthusiasm of being in Singapore (even though I am grateful for being far from UK these days).
I am not going into the details of how I felt (and still feel) after having been in the UK for 9 years... but I trust it's not too difficult to imagine.
In the meantime we have finally left the (very poorly) serviced apartment in Great World City and we now live in our flat in Holland Village. YAY!!
We love it!
Even though, moving there meant several trips to Ikea, days spent in going shopping for the house and we still have very little... but it's ours, with new furniture, and it feels amazing!
What else, I also need to admit that I have experienced a moment (let's say a couple of weeks) of funny mood... Totally to be expected, as the expats experience is like being on a rollercoaster and it cannot always be super duper exciting.
Good thing is that the swimming pool in our condo is pretty cool, and a full day there fixed me :)
So, please bear with us, and the husband (or as we say these days my bestie) and I will get back to you with some more thoughts, pictures and snapshots of our Asian life ;)
till soon



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento